Oct 31, 2011 – Nov 4, 2011
Sponsor: Study Abroad Office
Advising Sessions allow you to:
- Learn more about study abroad programs and ask questions of a full-time Study Abroad Office advisor.
- Drop in at any point during the allotted times and stay for as long as you like.
- The sessions are conducted in a group format, giving you the benefit of hearing the perspectives and questions of fellow students.
Advising Sessions for October 31, 2011 to November 4, 2011
- Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and other English-speaking programs: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 from 4:00pm – 5:00pm in 103 International Studies Building
- Africa/Middle East, Israel, and Turkey: Thursday, November 3, 2011 from 2:00pm – 3:00pm in 116 International Studies Building
- Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and other English-speaking programs: Friday, November 4, 2011 from 2:00pm – 3:00pm in 103 International Studies Building